BUYER BEWARE!!I bought an expensive 1200 dollar desk from bellacor and it came loaded with tiny holes.
When i contacted them, i was told , and i quote "The distressed marks are "worm holes", they are not a factory defect. " i offered to return it in a new box and the response i got was "you must have the original packaging there is nothing we can do for you" Ive sent them numerous pictures and email. Ive even asked them to just exchange it for a new one.
Yet they will do nothing.STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY Theyre a scam!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."