Cumming, Georgia
Style and Design

I had bought a lamp from this company on Aug 26 it was suppose to at my house in 3 days it never came so i cancelled the order but was told i had to call back the following monday for a refund. I called company 12 different times got 4 different people all who say they are managers.

Everyone of them had a different story as to how and when i would get a refund. All of a sudden after the order was cancelled and they told me they had no information as to when the lamp was to be be shipped out the next day it arrived. I called Bellacor they said in 24 to 48 hours i would have a prepaid shipping label sent to return the lamp it never came i called every day after that got a different person each time all stories regarding this were not consistant with one another, So the next thing i know they are telling me it would take over a week and a half so by this point i had went off on these people , they could care less as a matter a fact i was in a shouting match with this so called manager( African American ) woman for a better word. She was talking over me the entire time i was raising cane about this.

She never heard a word i said. So i hung up on her. I called pay pal filed a complaint and opened a claim against this company. so another week rock on and Paypal nor i received any info from this company about me getting my money back needless to say a prepaid shipping label.

So on the 12th which is today i had to call pay pal back because the seller had until today to refund me and all of a sudden they said they would in 30 days. Well i looked up Bellacor Complaints and found several sites of multiple complaints very similar to mine. The saw where they had shipped out items with bed bugs in them , then where people would pay to ship their items back with ins incl and not only did they lose their money Bellacor kept the items. This company lies badly they are customer service oriented what so ever.

I called pay pal back asked them to review the complaints on Bellacor they got back with me and refunded my money that instant. Just so you know Bellacor eventually will tell you that you have to pay for return shipping and incl insurance and then you have to pay a 25% restocking fee. Then they have all these stipulations on the box itself , its unreal what they do.

So this company is AWFUL never buy from them read all the complaints on this company and believe what you read it is all true. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM YOU WILL LITERALLY HAVE TO FIGHT LIKE *** TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lamp.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, poor communication very disorganized very rude and theves.

Bellacor Cons: Awful pathetic.

Comments

Curious, how exactly can you factually and intelligently identify a person's race via telephone?

I have many white friends who "sound" as though they are "African American".

Additionally, I have just as many Black friends who "sound" as thought they are "Caucasian".

Your comment was an extremely unintelligent statement that perpetuates unwanted stereotypes and has zero to do with the your disatification in Bellacor's refund policy. By the way, I am a young, Caucasian, female, attorney, from a major metropolitan city.

Dear Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your dissatisfaction with your Bellacor Experience. We are very sorry to hear you did not receive the level of service expected from us.

Regarding your return, we sent detailed return instructions on 9/9/16 to the email on file. The only fees Bellacor deducts from your return would be return shipping, if you choose to use the return label offered at the time of your return request. You opted out of the label option, so your return would be processed for a full refund of your purchase price.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.