Ordered a headboard and footboard from Bellacor.To start, the order was backordered 5-6 weeks as soon as the order was placed.
Seems like everyone has had that problem. We received the headboard and footboard (but no side rails, which they neglected to mention). Made it work, nonetheless. A while later, we found bed bugs in our bed.
We had not done any traveling, or stayed any where besides our own house. We do not live in a dirty house and clean often. After finding a couple bugs in the bed, we looked at the headboard and realized that every single dimple on the cloth upholstery was full of bed bugs in various life states, including their eggs. Then we pulled the fabric on the headboard away from the metal frame and found thousands of eggs and small bed bugs underneath the metal.
Called an exterminator immediately and he took one look at the headboard and said that is where they came from. Relayed this information to Bellacor customer service and they did nothing. They even Googled bed bugs to try to tell me they only live 6-10 days, which is insanely false as we had just been told by the licensed professional that they can live without feeding for OVER A YEAR. Bellacor refused to acknowledge any type of fault or help in anyway.
So we're out over $500 on the headboard and footboard, $625 on an exterminator, plus hundreds of dollars in rugs that were beyond saving. I have never had such a horrifying experience. Not to mention my fiance was 4 months pregnant during this ordeal and the last thing she needed was more stress. I felt embarrassed and ashamed, like I was the dirty kid in class.
Now we are out nearly $2,000 by the time we get a replacement for the infested product that Bellacor sent. Awful company. Awful customer service. Zero humanity.
Zero responsibility.Stay away from this company at all costs.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bed bugs
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- BED BUGS
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund as well as recompense for exterminator fees
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hillsdale Jefferson Headboard And Footboard
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "My brother and I wanted to get my mom a new mothers ring for Christmas because her old one was very cheap gold plated metal from an online company I've..."
- "L2Networks (“L2N“) is pursuing criminal charges against Mediacom Communications Corporation and at least one of its call-center employees (Gionna Morrow) as the Georgia-based company is alleging that there were acts..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."