1.8
Style and Design

I strongly urge you to not purchase anything from this company. The customer service is horrendous.

I purchased candleholders from this company and they came damaged. I contacted them the day I received them and said they were damaged and was sent a return label. Once they received them back, they did not give me a full credit. When I called about this, they said that there was nothing in the notes that said the item is damaged and that I told them that it does not go with the decor.

The person on the phone said that a manager took my return and she would have put notes in there if I told her it was damaged. Basically, they accused me of lying. They are haggling with me over $22.00. My time is a lot more valuable than that, but now it's just the principle of the whole thing.

I was hung up on twice today. The manager I spoke to today also said that if I reported damaged they would have returned it differently and asked me to take pictures.

So, because the rep didn't do her job correctly when I initially called, they choose to blame the error on the customer. Stay clear of this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Candlestick.

Bellacor Cons: Customer service.

Comments

BellacorCustomerCare
Bellacor Verified Representative

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for your comments. As stated on your previous comments on other review and social messaging sites, we reviewed your return request and all associated communications.

We have confirmed damages were not reported at the time of your initial return request, and the item we received in the warehouse was not damaged or defective upon inspection.

Despite this, we have issued a refund for your $22 return postage because we value our customers, and we hope you will make the choice to shop with us again in the future.

We're glad we could resolve your issues. As always, if there's anything we can do for you, please contact us directly.

@BellacorCustomerCare

I will NEVER order from Bellacor again!!

#1242060

Man you really copy and pasted this thing everywhere.