Columbus, Ohio

I placed a 500.00 order with this company. They state that they price match, but they wont. Due to this I called and cancelled within 30 minutes of placing my order, as the experience left me feeling uneasy.

I was told this order was cancelled.

3 DAYS LATER I receive a shipping notification. I called the company thinking that this was just a mistake.

They informed me that they had no way to cancel the order and that I am now subject to paying them a 25% restocking fee (on a 500.00 order!!!!!).

This is completely unacceptable. They deliberately did not cancel my order and are now making 125.00 off of me without doing anything.

This website is a complete scam. As a first time customer, I can assure you that I will never shop them again.

Comments

Oh HN! I am so glad I came to this site BEFORE placing a $1,000+ order.

This company sounds like a nightmare to deal with. I will find my merchandis elsewhere, even if I have to pay a few extra bucks! My red flag was the fact that they charge BEFORE the item is even shipped.

I was considering a product that is on "backorder" until Noveamber ( today is Sept ). No reputable company will charge you for merchandise that they don't have in stock and ready to ship.

Agree agree agree! I cancelled an $800 order 2 days after ordering.

I was told the order was cancelled. By the way, they say, usually ships in 2-4 weeks. The next day, probably a super, said no way. Stated the item had already shipped and could not be cancelled.

I checked shipping co. And it said item was Changed to 'dispatched' at 2 pm, the day after I had cancelled.

Now, I have to deal with a 200 pound monster, and return it at my expense. Ludicrous business.

@Eggman

I still get anxiety when I see an ad for them online. No matter how good the price is or how much I want the item, I will always look elsewhere. Terrible company.

Thank you for sharing your experienced. I was about to place an order with them, but after reading your comment, I decided not to order.