1.3
Style and Design

I ordered a patio table from them. In the pictures there were two photos with table and six chairs, and one photo without the chairs.

The description did not say that the chairs are not included as shown in the picture. The total order was for $314.80 with $26 for tax. I called them up and they agreed that it's confusing (I have a chat transcript) but can't do anything. They said they have matching chairs but that will cost me about $2000 for six chairs!

I decided to return. When I initiated the return they did not talk about return shipping. When I got my money back, I was surprised I got only $204.27 back. Why?

I called them, they said the shipping charge was $101!!! Are you insane, why it has to be so costly for a table only? They said it has to be returned via the same carrier. I asked so I'm responsible for the charge but I can't choose my shipping option and/or carrier though Bellacor is creating the return shipping label?

Also, even if I $314.80 - $101, that's not $204.27. Why?

They said, because they did not give back all the tax! Hah, why????

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments