2.1
Style and Design

Ordered lighting, backordered for 60 days, when it finally arrived it did not have the chain that was supposed to come with it and electrician could not set up. Bellacor said it would take another 6 weeks for manufacturer to send chain.

AJ was the worst customer service associate. When I tried to explain that this was unacceptable and I was going to write a review online his response "ok, great". Obviously they don't care about their customers and have issues all the time because when I went online I found no shortage of bad reviews.

I used this company back in 2008 when I built my house and spent over 6k in lighting with them and had no issues, they have seriously gone downhill since then and I will never order another item from them going forward. Buyer beware on this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bellacor Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Bellacor Pros: Products they had available.

Bellacor Cons: Being able to deliver those products in a responsible time frame, Dealing with customer service on an issue.

Comments